STUDENT INTERN PROGRAM
IDI works with current students enrolled in professional programs to create a paid learning experience that will make you a better architect.
The program requirements are simple:
- – Available 10-15 hours a week (set your own schedule).
- – Current student enrolled in a 5 or 6 year architecture program.
- – In your 4th year or higher.
- – Atlanta is your ideal location for your career after school.
- – 2 Semester minimum commitment.
Be involved in:
- – Construction Documents
- – Detailing
- – Site Visits
- – Business Practices
Students please contact Danny Kay @ 404.418.4846 for more information, and to start the process.