IDI is hiring! We provide generous compensation, and wonderful benefits package for anyone looking for an Atlanta based career in architecture.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- – Full health insurance paid by the company
- – 401k with company matching
- – 2 Weeks Vacation (3 weeks after 3 years)
- – 5 Paid Personal Days
- – Performance based bonuses
- – Flexible hours
- – Regular Staff Lunch and Breakfasts
- – Quarterly office outings
- – 3% Automatic Salary Increase upon Licensure
- – All registration and continuing education fees paid for by the company
IDI leadership works closely with those seeking licensure to make sure their IDP experience is both an effective learning tool, and completed as quickly as possible. Here are a few of the perks IDI provides to help your career advance.
- – Reimbursement for ARE testing costs
- – Paid time off for ARE
- – Reimbursement for study materials
- – Continuing education both in office, and off site are provided
- – ‘Choose your own’ – a program where the costs associated with continuing education related to your position is reimbursed, this above and beyond NCARB and LEED. You choose it, we pay for it.